Oculus Bridge Needed
In order for head tracking to work, you will need the following:
- Mac OSX or Windows
- An Oculus Rift
- GitHub Oculus Bridge
- Add photos in one of two ways:
- Click 'Add Files' and select one or more photos that you would like to upload.
- Drag and drop one or more photos to the body of the photo uploader.
- Start the Upload:
- After adding all photos, click on start upload.
- Submit the uploaded photos in one of two ways:
- Check the 'Automatically submit photos...' to start the process immediately after upload has finished.
- Click 'Submit Uploaded Photos' when the upload has finished.
- Please keep window open until you receive a dialog saying that your submission was successful
3D Graphics Not Supported
InsideMaps uses WebGL, a new standard for 3D on the Web. Unfortunately it has not been detected on your device.